So what are you passionate about in this crazy busy world we live in? What interests call out to you? You may have several areas of life that particularly pique your fascination. If that’s the case for you as it is for me, then perhaps you will want several different journals. The bullet journal planner has worked so well for me to stay on track with what needs to get done. Because of that, I’ve actually expanded my use to include additional traveler notebooks for other specific topics.
Categories for bullet journals
Here are some ideas of other topics you could create a separate traveler notebook for:
~ one journal for cash spent daily
~ one journal for credit card purchases
~ one journal for specific projects or goals to save for
~ one journal for current Bible study or devotion
~ one journal for quotes or sayings
~ one journal for gratitude
~ one journal for Miracle Morning
~ one journal for each grandchild
~ chronological covering birthday, Easter, Christmas for each child.
Someday this will be gifted to them and will be great fun for them to look back on when those gifts of childhood years have been long forgotten.
4) Garden – one journal where I write all plants I purchase in the Spring
then I track each work day in the flower beds
photos of each bed mid-season when in full bloom,
notes of what to do different next year, etc
5) Morning Routine – one journal for daily thoughts, gratitude, reflection, etc
6) Household – one journal for hospitality such as meals, guests, etc one journal to record info on appliances, or cars, or remodel projects, etc
7) Moving – this will be my new addition to my anthology as we start to plan for the next phase of life and all the preparation that will be involved
8) Junk Journal – for the crafty side of you or as a gift
9) Art Journal – for the artsy side of you
10) Christmas Planner – one or more inserts as you prefer for gifts, events, decorations
11) Lists – bucket, movies, songs, books, travel goals, trackers
What about you?
So what about you – what interests call out to you? You may be a museum aficionado who wants to keep track of all these ones you’ve visited and all those still on your list to see. Or are you a traveler and need a place to keep track of all the interesting places you plan to visit. The possibilities are endless – it’s up to you and what you are passionate about. Once you start using a bullet journal, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if you end up adding to your collection like I have! For ideas on other journal topics, be sure to read the next post: